Lavender Essential Oil
Lavender essential oil is the most universal oil and has a tranquil aroma that is soothing to the senses, as well as to the skin when applied topically. Taken internally, it contains antioxidants, may provide immune support, and can be used to add a floral flavor to your evening tea.*
1 in stock (can be backordered)
Lavender essential oil:
Derived from the Latin word “lavare,” which means “to wash,” Lavender essential oil has been used extensively for thousands of years as a fragrant addition to baths and laundry and as a culinary and medicinal herb. Native to the Mediterranean, lavender is a member of the mint family and has a soothing floral aroma that is often added to perfumes, massage oils, and facial care products. Considered the panacea of aromatherapy, Lavender essential oil has endless uses. In addition to its tranquil aroma, Lavender provides many skin care benefits when applied topically. Lavender Vitality™ essential oil contains cleansing and antioxidant properties and adds a mellow floral flavor to your evening tea.* Lavender and Lavender Vitality are the same essential oil.
Topical: Apply 2–4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Has a sweet, floral aroma
- May help cleanse and soothe minor skin irritations when applied topically
- Creates a tranquil environment when diffused or applied topically
- May help ease occasional nervous tension and improve sleep quality for occasional sleeplessness*
- Contains cleansing and antioxidant properties*
- Supports general wellness*
- Apply Lavender topically following sun exposure or add it to your facial essence, serum, or moisturizer.
- Diffuse it with Cedarwood and Orange to create a peaceful space at bedtime.
- Add 4 drops of Lavender and 1 cup of Epsom salt to a bath to create a relaxing environment.
- Use it as a spot treatment for minor bumps and blemishes.
- Unwind in the evening with a calming Lavender-infused neck or back massage.
- Place a few drops in your water in the evening to help improve sleep quality for occasional sleeplessness.*
- Add 2 drops to a vegetarian capsule to take advantage of Lavender Vitality’s cleansing and antioxidant properties.*