Eco friendly summer flip flops are made of 100% Pure Hemp in Nepal.
- Hemp does not require any pesticides, insecticides or fungicides to grow, giving birth to a 100% natural, recyclable and biodegradable fiber that represents an environmentally sound choice for the future of our planet.
- Hemp fiber is a wonder of nature, being stronger than cotton, warmer than linen, more ecologically friendly than bamboo and a better absorbent than nylon.
- Hemp fabric offers an admirable breathability, having – due to its porous nature – the distinctive capacity to naturally thermoregulate the body, thus keeping you cool in summer and warm in winter.
- Hemp fabric is especially great for personal hygiene because it absorbs and releases perspiration quickly, keeping the body dry and preventing unwanted odours. This makes hemp clothes a reliable teammate for travellers and wanderers.
- For those of you with a sensitive skin or susceptible to severe allergic reactions, hemp fabric gives you the eye, for it is a seductive sartorial remedy due to its non-irritating qualities and ability to handle a healthy relationship with any skin type.
- Hemp fabric is great for personal health, being resistant to moths, insects, mites, mold, abrasions and salt water; basically, it never wears out.
Check out our 100% Hemp product line similar to the Eco friendly summer flip flops to enjoy a wardrobe revolution, a more sustainable future.